PPGNHAIK — Patient Recruitment / Brand Engagement Campaign (2017 – 2020)
In 2017, I brought our creative strategy in-house, working collaboratively with vendors across our multi-state affiliate to develop a patient recruitment advertising campaign, “Supporter & Patient.”
I developed and directed the campaign, managing a large creative team across 4-states including: contractors for customer research; photography; videography; and audio engineering.
In 2018, we traveled across our 4-state region to engage Planned Parenthood supporters in discussion sessions, reviewing the Supporter & Patient campaign, it’s materials and the idea of being a patient as a way to show support. The insights were invaluable and informed a second iteration of the campaign along with other patient engagement efforts.
Supporter & Patient utilized various marketing avenues:
- Print and digital advertising
- Out of home
- And social media
This broad approach helped us reach our audience of insured Planned Parenthood supporters who choose us as their sexual health care provider as a way to support the organization.
- Nathan Engebretson, PPGNAHIK Director of Brand & Marketing
- Tashi Ko, Creative Consultant (Non-White Works)
- Reid Kuennen, Videographer (WA)
- Jessica Rycheal, Photographer (WA)
- Ash Adams, Photographer (AK)
- Lianne Rozzelle, Photographer (HI)
- Tamara Kenyon, Photographer (ID)