I’m really excited about this giveaway! Bidsketch is offering a FREE Premium Account for a full year to one lucky CMD+Shift Design Blog reader! I was first contacted by Bidsketch and asked to do a review of the service in exchange for a premium account, but you know me — I like to share the love, so I proposed a giveaway and Bidsketch jumped at it!
The Lucky Reader Drawing…
I wrote down everyones Twitter handle and did a drawing from a hat (old-school style!) Thank you to everyone who participated and those who shared the link on Twitter! Of course a BIG Thank you to Bidsketch.com. (If you don’t want the suspense of the video, scroll down to see the winner – or click where I tagged the name announcement!)
So what is Bidsketch? It’s proposal software made for designers. It provides a way to easily manage clients and the proposal process. More importantly, it lets designers present their services in a completely new way.
Features they’ll get in the Premium Account
- Client landing pages designed to help you win more projects. Clients can export to PDF or accept a proposal with a single click.
- Several professional looking proposal templates and designs to choose from.
- Ability to embed images, and Flash video. Anything you can do with HTML/CSS, you can have in your proposal.
- Unlimited number of proposals, clients, and user accounts.
- Customize templates for reusing content, and create fee items to quickly price proposals.
Congrats to @corinspired on receiving a full year FREE premium account from Bidsketch!
Awesome! Thank you again Liz!
What do I need to do now? :D
Ruben from Bidsketch will be contacting you by email very soon with your account info! :)
Comments are closed.